May 1, 2007

rome is burning


This is a scene when one of England's proudest clubs Leeds united are relegated to league one.
I guess what goes around comes around. What goes up must come down.
Five years ago they proudly hosted Valencia in the semifinals of the champions league.
I guess its Southend and Nottingham forest next season.

Everyday i go to school and i see people around me depressed.
With results, with performances, with their dreams.
I wonder if this is just isolated to Hwachong.
Or is this emo-bug rampant in singapore.
It's sickening.
And i hate being a part of it.

I seriously cannot wait to graduate and donate the next two years of my life to nation building
There, i seriously dun have to care whether im good or not.
Its not that i hate hwachong
I love the class
I love the team
heck, i even love athena
But this school is one which pushes you to excel
Failure is not accepted.




Today was labour day.
Woke up and i didn't want to do anything.
hell yeah, its a labour FREE day

No comments: